Sunday, May 13, 2012

TIS LONG DISTANCE LOVE

FACEBOOK BECUM A PART OF OUR LIFE
always keep full charge for my handphone
i scared he cant find me will becum mad
and the other reason is
i treasure every moment we spent together
even in phone,facebook,or last time in MSN...
although just a voice, i also treasure...
he didnt know how going on before we together...
Last time, when we still used MSN chatted...
When the time he flirted me...
I always cancel all the date from other
Coz i m enjoyed time spend with him
I edi drop in the LOVE NET
every time read back that message he sent to me
依然会回眸一笑
we go thought a lot.
long distance love is hard T.T

I always doing things alone T.T
Insecure always acc my side 
SUCK!!
always convince myself he will coming bek soon T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment