Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Have a Date

Yohoo~~~
today is a greet day.....
coz we were used very well every second....
Got meeting
And me still same do homework (actly tat is not my homework i just redo the oldies exercise)
sometimes i m vry hate who that ppl always 抹杀 all the thing i do
if u duno wat the ppl do N how much the ppl spend in sont simply do the conclusion on me
not everyone will accept N not everyone can recover themself
I damn anger on this ><

well....well....well
we are miss some coz who the person we want to meet are went out...
suddenly get the msg from PMC
so happy coz i can spend more with him, my love
we are take our bunch 
then go Midvalley watch movie
"THE DARK KNIGHT RISES"

I SO LOVE THE CATWOMAN 
gt a bit like me ><
expect the sexy body ><
huhu


"和平使你的力量消弱"
"别人可以抹杀我,我绝对不可以抹杀我自己"

No comments:

Post a Comment